Choosing the right boat loader can be an intimidating experience for some consumers. What you need to know is that boat loaders come in a variety of price ranges. Some are very inexpensive, while others can cost thousands of dollars. You must shop around and get an idea of what is reasonable for your budget and needs before deciding on what type of boat loader you should buy. Boat loaders come with many options such as engine capacity, size, loading capacity, etc. Some of the most common boat loaders include:
- Tinny Tote Trolley – The tinny trolley boat loader has a lightweight design that is designed for minimal handling. They offer a high level of portability and have a great capacity which is perfect for small to medium-sized jobs. This boat loader rack is made from heavy-duty industrial grade stainless steel that is powder coated and is easily painted to match current boat colours. The boat loader has a full fold-up design that is designed for easy storage and transport. The price of a tinny boat loader is approximately two-hundred dollars.
- Portable Pressure Winch – The portable pressure boat loader offers compact boat loaders that are fully portable and can be used in any situation. It is ideal for situations where there is no need to transport a boat loader back and forth. This boat loader is available in three different sizes with a capacity of twenty-five to forty pounds per boat. It is made from heavy-duty heavy aluminium, stainless steel and is a fully foldable design.
- Flatbed Boat Loader Roof Trolley – This flatbed boat loader can be fitted with a hydraulically operated hydraulic boom lift that will allow for easy loading. This boat loader comes with a complete polyethylene fuel tank and can lift to twelve tons. This boat loader has a hydraulic steering system that allows for the placement on either side of the boat loader. The boat loader is equipped with a twenty-four-hour fuel tank and is ideal for light-duty operations.
- Polyethylene Towing Boat Tractor – This boat loader is available in both truck and trailer versions that are great for moving small to medium-sized boats. It is designed for maximum utility with minimal maneuverability and comes with an integrated boom lift and hydraulic lifting system. It also features a tandem seating concept that allows for dual loader functionality. This boat loader has an automatic drain plug and fuel tank storage capacity of eight gallons.
- Electric Boat Loader – The electric boat loader is designed for use in wet and wadi conditions and has an all-terrain drive. This all-terrain electric boat loader has an electronically controlled articulating boom. It can be mounted on any trailer and comes with an electric winch and hydraulic lifeline. The lifeline acts as a hydraulic lifeline and enables the boat loader to move with maximum ease. This boat loader is capable of being powered by mains diesel or petrol.
- Rear Boat Loader – This is the most popular type of boat loading due to its overall versatility and ease of operation. The rear boat loader can be used in dry, wet and wadi conditions and is perfect for a variety of loading applications. The rear boat loader comes with an electronic lifting system that comes with a hydraulic lifeline and electronic control. This unit is designed for maximum utility with minimal maneuverability. This unit is ideal for loading ATVs, cars, and any other heavy-duty boat loading application.
A boat loader is a versatile piece of equipment that can help to make the boat loading process more efficient. Each type of boat loader comes with a wide range of capabilities designed for different types of applications. Most commonly, the various types of boat loaders can be classified according to the bucket they are fitted with, the type of drive that it has, and whether it has either a front or rear-end loader option. Whatever your application, there is a boat loader to suit your needs.